Planet Rodong

Friday, September 01, 2006

Born Free - Merdeka!

Waiting can be very tiring. I never liked waiting and I hate making people wait for me but I don`t really get mad if people are late and make me wait. If I don`t want to wait anymore, I just leave. That way I don`t have to wait till I get stressed up. I lived a healthy, cool and free life. That`s what I did before I get married and that`s probably why I get married rather late.
When I got married, I willingly let go part of the freedom. I let myself be colonised by the outside power. Being colonised gives you some privileges though. You get an additional id card, get educated, learn new ways, decode sms language and get to know new people.
When my son was born, I again let go more freedom. Then my second and then the 3rd and on the 28th August the 4th was born. She was supposed to be born on the 20th but made us all wait for a whole week doing nothing. Now that`s a good start. I left my family in Kulai and shall only pick them up next week insyallah. I have 1 whole week of freedom and now that I`m back in the wild, I am trying to reacquire the surivor skills I have long forgotten.

So introducing Alissa Nur Latifa. Alissa is the name of a flower. Nur Latifa means pure/fine light. Her first photo taken about 2 hours after birth.


Alissa`s elder sister Lily. Looks like me and as stubborn also.

I wish all the best to my son Emir in dealing with his 3 sisters and on the right is the story teller Yasmin. Should have named her Shahrezad.

13 Comments:

  • welcome cik Tipoh. May Allah gie you Guidance and Blessings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • cant you take a more memorable baby photo. its just a waste. just like another ordinary baby photo will go unnoticed as you flip the album. You have to do more than that, more creative.

    Give us something that we will make us say, "Yes! this is something different, a photo that i cant get my eyes off it. it stands above the rest. A composition that others will be dying to see."

    Please buck up.

    anyway congrats on your newborn.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • Now, let's wait and see, how Alissa is going to be like. Perhaps baik macam mak sedara dia, i.e. kawe!! hehe

    By Blogger dith, at 7:16 AM  

  • Thank you all. This particular one nampak pun baik. Tak banyak menangis. Macam mak sedara dia jugak tapi tak macam mak sedara dia. macam mana tu?
    M.Yamashita, the baby photo wasn`t shot without any proper preparation. No morning light, no white curtains, no reflectors, no props to stimulate facial expressions. The subject is also unprepared. It was a lazy shot but only for now.

    By Blogger Boogey, at 6:37 PM  

  • i m suggesting of a baby being cuddled/fed by the mom..... potraying a strong bond of love and tranquility worth remembering when showed to her at the time ada orang nak masuk meminang(they have that sort of photo in good posters). get one for alissa and dont be lazy, get the polysterines for the soft lightings, and p5 to hold it for you. p5 has a study light to light up the back if necessary and get khin to advust it for you. dont waste your time... this neonatal period will be over soon and you cant get alissa in this expression later.

    good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

  • Boogey-

    M Yamashita knows your family better than I do!!! Banzai betul si Nippon sekor nih!

    By Blogger dith, at 10:03 PM  

  • Yamashita ni hok yang harimau malaya tu kot? Tu pasai lar puaka benor ayat ayat dia tu.
    Nak ambik gambor baby sorang pun kena kerah semua orang kecuali dia.
    Macam masa gi menebas kebun lar. Dia dok kat pondok mengadu sakit perut la migren la, kome semua yang menebas.

    By Blogger Boogey, at 7:23 PM  

  • Hehe....Boogey....M Yamashita tu bunyi jek kata2 kesat tapi hati lembut wooo...lepas dia type komen puaka tu, dia tanye kawe " Zaya punya komen ada bunyi kazar ka? Boogey ada teraza ka? Banzai!" Kawe jawab "Laa...Boogey tu kan hati batu, mana ada rase punye, kasi Banzai habisss!' hehe

    By Blogger dith, at 12:37 AM  

  • Oh dear I missed this post!

    Congrats to the proud parents and a warm welcome to baby Latifa!!

    Nur Latifa = light of kindness/gentleness/subtlety. A beautiful name. Janganle jadi Tipoh laks. :P

    By Blogger Mama Pongkey, at 5:26 AM  

  • banzaiiiiiiiiiii..!!!!

    tak pun bantai aje. bapak lawa budak kecik tu. comel.... sure nanti lily tensen, attention dah teralih. ahakssss....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

  • Congratulations on the new addition. I know who shares the same birthday with Nur Latifa.

    From my experience, yang lahir 28 Ogos ni, memang jenis baik. ;)

    By Blogger pycnogenol, at 8:31 AM  

  • Pycno nak jack Bea!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

  • DITH - Marah-marah juga, puji jangan di lupa. Itu lah diantara rahsia rumahtangga bahagia...;)

    By Blogger pycnogenol, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home